Monday, July 26, 2010

Turning to Tuesday

Monday had its temptations of free candy and a great looking peach dessert. Everyone raved about the dessert but it didn't tempt me. The candy didn't tempt me. I cut back on the amount of normal food intake all day, never going hungry while also never eating just to be eating. It really was easy.

I almost wrote above that "it really was easy for one day". You see how my mind wants to go back to this concept of dieting being hard. I had a great day of walking in the morning and cutting back on food all day, and here I am wondering "what's the catch". Today wasn't hard, today wasn't painful. Why can't I repeat all of this easy success tomorrow and the next day and the next?

There's is no catch other than the negative catch of feeling like dieting success is next to impossible. I'm not buying that philosophy anymore regardless of what I read or how much others moan about the difficulties they are having. I'm dropping most of my excess weight before the end of the year and it's going to be a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment